We suggest arriving to the dock at least one half hour before the boat departs. Boarding begins approximately 15 minutes prior to departure. There is plenty of parking along 32nd street and at Jolly Rogers Amusement Park. Reservations recommended!
What to Bring:
- Food/ beverage (alchohol is permitted). We also have snacks and nonalcoholic beverages available in our store.
- Cash to tip the mate! (15-20% of your bill is customary)
- Rod and reel rentals available. Squid and shiners provided (live minnows are an additional charge)
- You can bring your own bay fishing rod, but the rod must be under 7 feet- no exceptions!
- Sunscreen (also available in our store), sunglasses, and other sun blocking apparel
- Rain gear if the weather is inclement
- Seasonal clothing (dress for cool mornings and warm afternoons)
- Camera, camcorder, binoculars
- Cooler to bring your fish home
- Sand Shoes and waterproof containers are recommended for Back Bay Tours